WHERE TO STAY IN PORT TOWNSEND
- The Bishop Victorian offers the newly remodeled luxury of the Victorian era with spacious rooms, friendly service, Victorian Gardens, and numerous amenities.
- The Swan Hotel and Cottages feature a stunning Penthouse unit, eight studios, and four cozy cabins, all located a stone’s throw from the Point Hudson Marina. Dog friendly.
- A B&B in the Uptown section of Port Townsend, with views of Townsend Bay, Mount Baker, and Mount Rainier. Suites feature large in-suite soaking tubs and espresso makers.
- This handsome seaside retreat offers a truly memorable experience to visitors from around the world. Its rich maritime heritage, combined with 2,000 feet of scenic unspoiled Admiralty Inlet beach, provides a perfect setting for a romantic getaway or an adventurous holiday.
- Enjoy Port Townsends finest Victorian B&B and a National Historic Landmark. Savor old-world charm with high-tech comfort.
- Charming B&B next to Kai Tai Lagoon; Victorian flair with an ecological focus.
HAVE A DOG? DOG BOARDING IN PORT TOWNSEND
- A dog and pet B&B located near downtown Port Townsend. Dog boarding is in the company of other non-aggressive small dogs and loving people.
WHERE TO STAY IN SEQUIM
- Beautiful and modern newly built Hotel located just outside of Sequim in a rural area near the beach, John Wayne Marine and Lower Dungeness Trail. Experience the areas natural beauty by exploring Sequim Bay State Park and Carrie Black Park.
- Conveniently located accommodations in Sequim with in close proximity to the Olympic National Park, Olympic Game Farm, Dungeness Bay and Dungeness Golf Course. Lodgings include a roof tops garden, along with an indoor pool and hot tub.
- At this cozy B&B enjoy rooms with views of either the expansive mountains in Olympic National Park or the inviting waters of the Dungeness Bay on the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Caring hosts that will make Greenhouse Inn by the Bay feel like a home away from home.
WHERE TO STAY IN PORT ANGELES
- Located in downtown Port Angeles the Red Lion offers amazing views of the historic waterfront and offers easy access to shops and many dining destinations. Including the Crab House Restaurant serving local seafood, located right at the Hotel.
- Enjoy George Washington’s tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest of the George Washington Inn. Built as a replica of George Washington’s home, you can enjoy the comfort of modern luxury yet get a sense for the legacy of our first President.
- Modern B&B in Port Angeles on a high bluff overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca with sweeping views of Victoria, B.C., the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker, and the Dungeness Spit. You’ll fall in love with the romantic and peaceful B&B while you scan the horizon for spouting whales and soaring bald eagles.
- A peaceful 2 acre oceanfront Victorian B&B standing atop a 130 foot cliff overlooking the Straits of Juan de Fuca. Suites feature fireplaces, spectacular views of the ocean, and award winning English gardens to explore around the property.
Kalaloch Lodge (On WA coast, 2 hours from Port Angeles)
- A beautiful destination throughout the year and located in Olympic National Park, Kalaloch Lodge is the place to be. Offering various lodging options, an on-site restaurant – Creekside Restaurant, and breathtaking scenery, Kalaloch Lodge is your perfect home away from home for a coastal escape. Enter code OLYDMO when making your Kalaloch reservation to save 15% off their Best Available Rate.
WHERE TO STAY IN THE SEATTLE/EDMONDS AREA
- Our association of independently owned, inspected, and professionally operated inns looks forward to helping you make the most of your stay in Seattle, whether you are here for a day, a week, or a month. We are located in neighborhoods close to downtown Seattle, the Pike Place Market, and other attractions. All of our B&Bs offer personalized service, breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, and onsite or nearby free street parking.
- The hotel is located minutes from the Edmonds Ferry Terminal, Amtrak Station and downtown Edmonds with its many boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Enjoy views of the Olympic Mountains, snowcapped Mount Baker or just sit by the water and watch the wildlife, ferry or sunset. Edmonds is far from nowhere yet far from ordinary. Rooms are ideal for leisure, business or convention travelers and features include standard or deluxe rooms and suites.