Puget Sound Express is delighted to announce that reservations are open for an exciting new multi-day cruise, departing from Edmonds.
Explore the Salish Sea through the eyes of a chef. Experience the bounty of Olympic Coast Cuisine with Chef Diane LaVonne and Puget Sound Express on a 3-day culinary tour of Washington’s Salish Sea. Spend days onboard the comfortable, spacious Glacier Spirit, and evenings at the historic Ravenscroft Inn in Port Townsend, Washington’s Victorian Seaport and Arts Community. This is the ultimate trip for the foodie who wants to learn about Pacific Northwest Cuisine and tour the inland waterways that make the Pacific Northwest such a compelling destination.
- Gourmet meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Cooking classes with with Diane LaVonne, of Seattle’s Urban Cooking School “Diane’s Market Kitchen”
- Cruising tours of Penn Cove Mussels and Dungeness Wildlife Refuge
- Breath-taking views of the Olympic Peninsula and Cascades
- Evenings in Port Townsend, dubbed the “Paris of the Pacific Northwest” by Sunset Magazine
The cruise will be led by chef Diane LaVonne of Seattle’s popular Diane’s Urban Kitchen. We’ll cover all of the hotspots for Olympic Coast Cuisine, and we’ll use the dynamic Victorian seaport of Port Townsend as our home base.
Learn more and join us on our “Taste of Northwest Culinary Cruise” page.