What is a confirmed reservation?
- A tour reservation is considered confirmed once payment is processed OR you receive a confirmation email.
For all tours other than multi-day excursions:
- Any cancellation of a confirmed reservation up to 48 hours prior to departure is fully-refundable, less a $10 fee.
- Inside of 48 hours of departure, there are no refunds available. This includes all tours booked online within 48 hours of departure.
- For group bookings, all above considerations are the same but the cancellation period is 7 days prior to departure.
For multi-day excursions:
- Any cancellation of a confirmed reservation 14 days prior to departure is fully-refundable, less a $10 fee.
- Inside of 14 days, there are no refunds available.
Inside our non-refundable cancellation periods, rescheduling a tour is at the discretion of the office and subject to availability. A guest can request to reschedule and are considered standby until contacted by the office to confirm. Requests to reschedule are not a guarantee of seats.
If we are able to accommodate the request, there is a $10/person fee.
Check-in and boarding:
Travelers must be checked-in no later than 45 minutes prior to sailing. Boarding closes 15 minutes before departure and if guests are not checked in prior to cut off time tickets will be cancelled with no refunds or ability to reschedule.
Puget Sound Express is not responsible for traffic, ferry disruptions, or bridge closures. Please ensure enough travel time to your departure location to account for the unexpected.