WHERE TO STAY IN PORT TOWNSEND & JEFFERSON COUNTY
- The Bishop Victorian offers the luxury of the Victorian era with spacious rooms, friendly service, Victorian Gardens, and numerous amenities.
- The Swan Hotel and Cottages feature a stunning Penthouse unit, eight studios, and four cozy cabins, all located a stone’s throw from the Point Hudson Marina.
- Originally designed as a military base, Fort Worden has evolved into an iconic and cherished destination. More than 70 historic buildings span the 434-acre property, providing guests with a wide range of beautifully restored accommodations.
- This handsome seaside retreat offers a truly memorable experience to visitors from around the world. Its rich maritime heritage, combined with 2,000 feet of scenic, unspoiled Admiralty Inlet beach, provides a perfect setting for a romantic getaway or an adventurous holiday.
- Charming B&B next to Kai Tai Lagoon; Victorian flair with an ecological focus.
- A B&B in the Uptown section of Port Townsend, with views of Townsend Bay, Mount Baker, and Mount Rainier. Suites feature large in-suite soaking tubs and espresso makers.
WHERE TO STAY IN SEQUIM & PORT ANGELES
- Modern B&B in Port Angeles on a high bluff overlooking the Strait of Juan de Fuca with sweeping views of Victoria, B.C., the San Juan Islands, Mount Baker, and the Dungeness Spit. You’ll fall in love with the romantic and peaceful B&B while you scan the horizon for spouting whales and soaring bald eagles.
- Enjoy George Washington’s tradition of warm, gracious hospitality as an honored guest of the George Washington Inn. Built as a replica of George Washington’s home, you can enjoy the comfort of modern luxury yet get a sense for the legacy of our first President.
WHERE TO STAY IN THE SEATTLE/EDMONDS AREA
- The hotel is located minutes from the Edmonds Ferry Terminal, Amtrak Station and downtown Edmonds with its many boutiques, restaurants and cafes. Enjoy views of the Olympic Mountains, snow capped Mount Baker or just sit by the water and watch the wildlife, ferry or sunset. Edmonds is far from nowhere yet far from ordinary. Rooms are ideal for leisure, business or convention travelers and features include standard or deluxe rooms and suites.
- The Courtyard Seattle North/Lynnwood Everett is located just minutes from downtown Seattle. Conveniently located for travelers visiting Boeing (Paine Field), Alderwood Mall shops and restaurants and Seattle’s Medical Centers .