Join the Puget Sound Express team at our Port Townsend headquarters!
Puget Sound Express
Weekend Office Manager
Port Townsend location (227 Jackson Street, downtown)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
For 34 years, the Hanke family has helped thousands of residents and visitors learn about whales and wildlife in the Salish Sea. Puget Sound Express operates whale watching tours out of its home base of Port Townsend, as well as in Edmonds, and is looking for a highly-organized, customer service-focused team member to serve as Weekend Office manager in Port Townsend.
This position is in charge of the office Fridays – Mondays.
- Accept reservations in person and over the phone
- Oversee office staff while on duty, serving as lead problem solver for customer concerns
- Daily financial reconciliation of online and on-boat transactions
- Ensure proper stocking of consumables on boats
- Restocking and pricing store merchandise inventory
- Tidying and cleaning of office
- Other tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate works well as part of a team, and is flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with multi-tasking. Familiarity with computers and Microsoft Office software is required, as is the ability to lift items 20+ pounds.